Samsung CLP-315 is an alternative one for a personal printer. This printer is manufactured by Samsung to provide users with the nice personal printer. This printer can print both mono and color pages. For its compatibility, this printer is able to work on PCs and laptops with Windows Operating System. Of course, there are some good points to offer related to its performance.
For printing, Samsung CLP-315 has laser printing technology. This technology is useful to increase printers printing speed and its quality. In this case, this device can print up to 17 pages per minute for mono printing on Letter A paper. On A4 paper size, this printer can print up to 16 pages per minute. Then, for its color printing, its maximum speed is up to 4 pages per minute. To support its printing quality, this printer also has printing resolution up to 2400 dpi, so printing color pages and even photos will provide nice results.
To support its processing, Samsung CLP-315 has some points to offer. This device is equipped with 360 MHz printing processor combined with 32 MB RAM. This is useful since this will help the printer in processing the tasks given by users. Even when users are printing big files or many pages, the printer has less possibility to be an error in the midst of processing the tasks.
Samsung CLP-315 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-315, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-315 Series Print Driver Windows 10 (32-bit/ 64-bit)
|CLP-315 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)
|CLP-315 Series Print Driver Windows Vista
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-315
Samsung CLP-315 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-315 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-315 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-315 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-315
Samsung CLP-315 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-315 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-315 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-315 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.