Samsung CLP-320 is one of personal printer from Samsung. This can be good and useful personal partner in working with documents. In printing, users will get easy and good access to print both mono and color documents without any problems. This device will not make users disappointed for its specification an performance.
About its performance, Samsung CLP-320 is supported by laser printing technology. This printer uses printing toner as its ink tank and this can provide better and faster printing result. In its speed, this printer can print up to 17 pages per minute for its mono printing. Then, its maximum color printing speed is up to 4 pages per minute. This is for printing on A4 paper as is standard paper. Then, in term of resolution, this printer can print up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Then, Samsung CLP-320 is a printer that is compatible for Windows operating system. Its software can be installed easily. To help in processing, this printer also has a processor from Samsung. A 360 MHz processor is supported by 32 MB of RAM to help users in processing the tasks. Big files or printing many pages will not be difficult problems t handle by this device. Tasks can be executed and users only need to wait for its printouts.
Samsung CLP-320 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-320, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-320 Series Print Driver Windows 10 (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.11||Download|
|CLP-320 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-320 Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-320
Samsung CLP-320 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-320 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-320 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-320 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-320
Samsung CLP-320 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-320 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-320 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-320 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.