Average Home Printer from Samsung ML-1200
If you need a printer for your personal use at home, Samsung ML-1200 might be something that will suit your need perfectly. That is because this printer is something that you can call as the average but nice printer. This printer is meant for the Windows operating system so that if you are already using the Windows operating system on your desktop, you will not find any problem installing and managing this printer later on.
For the performance, this printer is not the best of all. However, the performance can surely help you with your home printing need. The printing speed that Samsung ML-1200 offers is fast enough. The printing quality that this printer offers is good enough. The resolution of the printing output is also good enough. Everything on this printer can be considered as something that you will need at home.
The same thing is applied for the money that you need to spend if you want to buy this printer. That is because this printer is considered as a printer that will never break your wallet. The price of Samsung ML-1200 is considerably affordable so that you will not need to think that much about the price of this printer.
Samsung ML-1200 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1200, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1200 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1200 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1200 Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1200 Filter for Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1200 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1200 Siragon for Windows Server||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1200
Samsung ML-1200 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1200 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1200 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1200 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1200
Samsung ML-1200 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1200 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1200 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1200 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.