Average Home Printer from Samsung ML-1200
For the performance, this printer is not the best of all. However, the performance can surely help you with your home printing need. The printing speed that Samsung ML-1200 offers is fast enough. The printing quality that this printer offers is good enough. The resolution of the printing output is also good enough. Everything on this printer can be considered as something that you will need at home.
Samsung ML-1200 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
|ML-1200 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-1200 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-1200 Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1200
Samsung ML-1200 Manual Installation Guides
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1200 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1200 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1200 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1200
Samsung ML-1200 Manual Uninstallation Guides
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1200 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1200 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.