Low Power Consumption of Samsung ML-1210
If you think, a printer will take a lot of power to run at home, Samsung ML-1210 is not going to do so with your house. That is because this printer is considered as one of those few printers that have the considerably low power usage level. This way, you will not need to worry about using this printer at home all of the time.
For your information, in the running state, this printer just needs the average of 1800 watts to run. This one is considerably smaller than some of those printers out there that can simply reach 250 watts while operating. Fortunately, Samsung ML-1210 is not a printer with low performance because of the low watt consumption. This printer still offers you the nice performance that you need at home. Even though the performance is not the best among all of those printers, but you will not need to worry that this printer will disappoint you.
For your information, this printer is meant for the personal use at home so that Windows operating system is one essential thing that you need to have on your desktop. That is because managing and maintaining Samsung ML-1210 in Windows desktop is easier to do.
Samsung ML-1210 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1210, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1210 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1210 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1210 Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1210 Filter for Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1210 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1210 Siragon for Windows Server||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1210
Samsung ML-1210 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1210 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1210 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1210 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1210
Samsung ML-1210 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1210 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1210 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1210 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.