Efficient Printing on Samsung ML-1615
If you need an efficient printer, Samsung ML-1615 is one of them that you need to consider. That is because this printer has the considerably large paper tray for the monochrome class printer. For your information, this printer has the maximum paper tray capacity of 200 pages. That means you will not need to worry about printing a lot of pages in one click.
As an addition to that, this printer also has the nice ink efficiency. Based on the recent test on this printer, it has been proven that one full ink tank of this printer can simply give you the maximum of 2,000 pages. That number from Samsung ML-1615 is considered as something nice since you can use one full ink tank for thousands of pages. This is something that you should not miss.
If you think that the monochrome printer setting is different from the average printer, you need to think about that once again. This printer has the considerably simple setting, installation process as well as maintenance if you are using Windows operating system. That is because this printer is specifically designed for those who are using Windows operating system. Therefore, you will not need to worry about Samsung ML-1615.
Samsung ML-1615 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1615, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1615 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)
|ML-1615 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)
|ML-1615 Series Print Driver Windows Vista
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1615
Samsung ML-1615 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1615 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1615 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1615 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1615
Samsung ML-1615 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1615 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1615 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1615 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.