Samsung ML-2010: A Personal Printer with Compact Design
Samsung ML-2010 can be considered as one of the best product launched by Samsung for personal printer series. This machine uses a mono laser as it its printing method. It uses approximately 300 watts during operation and 6 watts during standby mode, which is considerably high due to its laser technology. The total media capacity of this printer is good enough for a personal printer, with 150 sheets in total. It supports several media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, and envelopes.
As for the speeds, Samsung ML-2010 is quite fast for a printer on its class, with 22 pages per minute for Letter paper and 20 pages per minute for the A4 paper. It only comes with USB as its interface. The maximum resolution of this machine is on par with most laser printers on the market, with 1200 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with Windows (98 or later).
The sound emission of Samsung ML-2010 is slightly higher than its competitors, with 53 dB noise level. The design of this machine is quite compact, with 12.79 lbs. in weight, and 14.1 x 11.8 x 8.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. It does not require too much space with this size.
Samsung ML-2010 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2010, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2010 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.01||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010
Samsung ML-2010 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2010 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2010 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2010 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010
Samsung ML-2010 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2010 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2010 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.