Performance of Samsung SCX-4016
Samsung SCX-4016 is one of the monochrome printers. This printer is made by Samsung. About its performance, users do need to worry. This printer will provide easy access and good performance in printing mono documents as what users need. Then, there are also some useful functions to offer for users.
In this case, it is true that Samsung SCX-4016 has some useful functions. As a multifunction printer, this printer is not just for printing. This printer is equipped with a built-in scanner and this technology allows the printer work as a scanner. Then, with the same technology, this device can become a copier. With these functions, scanning and duplicating documents are not difficult things to do.
In printing, this device can print up 16 pages per minute. This maximum speed is for printing on A4 paper, so it still can be faster when the printer prints on smaller paper size. Then, its printing resolution is 1200 dpi. Then, in copying, Samsung SCX-4016 provides similar speed as its printing speed. Then, users can also shrink and enlarge the documents. Its scale for resizing document is from 25% up to 400%, so it is easy to get suitable size based on what user needs. In scanning, this device can scan up to 4800 with its interpolated resolution.
Samsung SCX-4016 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-4016, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4016 Series Print Driver Windows 10 (Universal)||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-4016 Series Print Driver Windows 8.1 (Universal)||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-4016 Series Print Driver Windows 8 (Universal)||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-4016 Series Print Driver Windows 7 (Universal)||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-4016 Series Print Driver Windows Vista (Universal)||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-4016 Series Print Driver Windows Server (Universal)||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4016
Samsung SCX-4016 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-4016 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-4016 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-4016 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4016
Samsung SCX-4016 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-4016 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-4016 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4016 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.