Specification of Samsung SCX-4100
Samsung SCX-4100 is useful device offered by Samsung. This printer is a type of monochrome printer. As its type, this printer is dedicated only to users who need mono printing since this printer is only for mono printing and this cannot do color printing. Of course, this is for certain users or offices. In this case, there are also some useful functions to offer.
Samsung SCX-4100 has some useful functions since this is a multifunction printer. This printer is not just for printing, but it can also work as a scanner. There is a built-in scanner installed on this device and this technology makes this printer able to work for scanning documents. Then, with the same technology, this can also become a copier to duplicate documents and these are easy to use since they are ready to use whenever users need those functions.
In its function as a printer, Samsung SCX-4100 can print up to 15 pages per minute. For some users, this maximum speed may not be fast enough especially since this printer has laser printing technology. However, it is not a big problem to worry. This is still a good alternative for mono printing. As a copier, it can provide maximum speed as its printing speed and this printer can reduce or enlarge documents with a scale from 50% up to 200%. As a scanner, it has interpolated resolution up to 4800 dpi to scan documents and even pictures.
Samsung SCX-4100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-4100, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4100 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-4100 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-4100 Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4100
Samsung SCX-4100 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-4100 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-4100 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-4100 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4100
Samsung SCX-4100 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-4100 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-4100 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4100 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.