Good Points Offered by Samsung SCX-4116
The monochrome printer is one of the printer types. This type of printer is only for printing mono documents. In other words, this can only print in black and white and this cannot do color printing. This type of printer is still needed by users, especially they who do not need color printing in their work. As a reference, Samsung SCX-4116 can be a good choice.
Samsung SCX-4116 may be a good choice since this is not only for printing. This device is a multifunction printer and there are some other functions to offer. The printer has a built-in scanner and this enables the device to be a scanner to scan documents. Then, with its scanner, the device can also become a copier to duplicate documents, so users will not need additional devices for these functions.
As a printer, Samsung SCX-4116 can print up to 16 pages per minute. This is not highest printing speed for the mono printer, but it is not bad for personal printers. Then, as a copier, it can provide similar maximum speed as its printing speed. When users need to resize documents, they can do it since it can reduce the size of copies up to 25% and enlarge the copy up to 400%. As a scanner, there is 4800 dpi as its interpolated resolution so it can provide quite good scanning results.
Samsung SCX-4116 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-4116, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4116 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)
|SCX-4116 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)
|SCX-4116 Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4116
Samsung SCX-4116 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-4116 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-4116 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-4116 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4116
Samsung SCX-4116 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-4116 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-4116 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4116 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.