Compact and Affordable Samsung SCX-4200
If you are looking for an affordable printer with the compact size, Samsung SCX-4200 is the one that you need to get. This printer from Samsung is considered as a compact and affordable monochrome printer that you can get from Samsung.
If you are talking about the size of this printer, you can be sure that this printer is smaller in term of size, especially if you are comparing the size of this monochrome printer with many other monochrome printers out there. As an addition to that, the price that you need to pay for this Samsung SCX-4200 is also affordable enough. You will not need to spend a lot of money for this printer since the price of this printer is affordable enough.
However, if you are looking for the best printer for your work, this printer might not be the one. That is because the performance of this printer is just something nice, not amazing. For example is the maximum printing speed of this printer that reaches 19 pages in a minute only. As an addition, this Samsung SCX-4200 only has the average duty cycle around 10,000 pages in a month, which is quite standard for a monochrome printer.
Samsung SCX-4200 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-4200, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4200 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)
|SCX-4200 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)
|SCX-4200 Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4200
Samsung SCX-4200 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-4200 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-4200 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-4200 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4200
Samsung SCX-4200 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-4200 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-4200 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4200 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.