Samsung ML-1865: A Compact Personal Printer of Your Choice
The use of computers is increasing every year due to the rapid development of technology. In line with this trend, the needs for printers are also increasing. Samsung understands this and launched Samsung ML-1865. The printing technique used by this machine is a mono laser. It can print with the speed up to 19 pages per minute for Letter paper and 18 pages per minute for the A4 paper. It comes with USB only, fulfilling its function as a personal printer. The first print out time is only 8.5 seconds.
Several media typed supported by Samsung ML-1865 include transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cotton paper, cards, and bond paper. The total media capacity suits its function as a personal printer, with 150 sheets in total. The maximum resolution of this machine is 1200 x 1200 dpi, which is similar to most laser printers on the market.
Windows is one of the operating systems supported by Samsung ML-1865. The monthly duty cycle of this machine is impressive for a personal printer, with 5000 pages per month. This printer is notably lightweight, with only 9.26 lbs. in weight. You can move it around quite without too many hassles.
Samsung ML-1865 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1865, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1865 Series Print Driver Windows UNIVERSAL||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1865 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1865 Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1865
Samsung ML-1865 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1865 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1865 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1865 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1865
Samsung ML-1865 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1865 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1865 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1865 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.