Samsung ML-1865W: A Personal Printer with Great Accessibility
Due to the rapid development of technology, the demands for good printers to accommodate daily printing needs keep on elevating each year. As one of the top printer manufacturers, Samsung understand and released Samsung ML-1865W as the answer. This machine consumes approximately 350 watts during operation and 3.9 watts during standby mode, which is considerably high thanks to its laser technology. This machine is compatible with Windows (XP or later).
For the connectivity, Samsung ML-1865W comes with USB and Wi-Fi, allowing you to remotely access the printer, as long as you are within the Wi-Fi range. The speeds of this machine are quite good for a personal printer, with 18 pages per minute for A4 paper and 19 pages per minute for Letter paper. The size of this printer is notably compact, with 8.8 x 7.2 x 13.4 inches in depth, height, and width respectively, and 9.26 lbs. in weight. Additional space is not needed to place this printer.
The maximum resolution of Samsung ML-1865W is pretty standard for a laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. Some media types supported by this machine are thin paper, thick paper, cotton paper, recycled paper, bond paper, cards, plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes.
Samsung ML-1865W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1865W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1865W Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1865W Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1865W Driver Windows 7||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1865W Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1865W Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1865W Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.11||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1865W
Samsung ML-1865W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1865W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1865W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1865W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1865W
Samsung ML-1865W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1865W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1865W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1865W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.