Low Power Consumption of Samsung ML-1430 Office Printer
Many people agree that an office printer such as ML-1430 from Samsung should have all of the best features that they need to help them with their office work. As the implication, they have to spend a lot of power for the printer to run because the printer has a lot of features and functions. However, if you can find something better from a printer, such as this printer from Samsung, why not.
You need to know that this printer from Samsung can be considered as one of the best in its class because of many reasons. However, there is another reason why Samsung ML-1430 is something that you really need to consider. It is the power consumption of this printer.
If you take a look at many other office printers, you will notice that you need a lot of power to run the printer. Fortunately, this printer from Samsung does not need a lot of power to run. That is because this printer only needs the average of 250 watts to fully operate. That power consumption is considered as something small considering the fact that the other competitors of Samsung ML-1430 need the average of 400 to 500 watts to run.
Samsung ML-1430 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1430, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1430 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-1430 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-1430 Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1430
Samsung ML-1430 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1430 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1430 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1430 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1430
Samsung ML-1430 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1430 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1430 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1430 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.