Samsung ML-2010P: A Personal Printer with Good Printing Speeds
To accommodate the current elevation in printer demands due to the increasing use of computers in our daily activities, Samsung released Samsung ML-2010P. This machine is compatible with Windows (98 or above). For the interface, just like its function as a personal printer, it only comes with a USB port. The media feeder capacity is very large, with 1,150 sheets in total. In a month, you are able to print up to 5000 pages, which is good if you tend to have a lot of print jobs.
The design of Samsung ML-2010P is remarkably compact for a printer on its league, with 12.79 lbs. in weight, and 8.5 x 14.1 x 11.8 inches in height, width, and depth respectively. You do not have to prepare the extra room to place this machine. This machine produces approximately 53 dB noise level, which is slightly louder than its competitors. It has a decent maximum resolution for a laser printer, with 1200 x 600 dpi.
The power consumption of Samsung ML-2010P is slightly higher than other types of personal printer due to its laser technology, with 300 watts during operation. The speeds are good, with 22 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 20 pages per minute for the A4 paper.
Samsung ML-2010P Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2010P, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2010P Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010P Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010P Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.01||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010P
Samsung ML-2010P Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2010P driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2010P driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2010P printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010P
Samsung ML-2010P Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2010P driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2010P driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010P and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.