Samsung ML-1915: Suitable for Small Offices
These days, printers are in demands, due to the increasing use of the computer in our daily life. To accommodate this condition, Samsung released Samsung ML-1915. This printer is designed to fulfil personal and small office needs. For the connectivity, it only comes with USB port, which may limit its accessibility to multiple computers at the same time. The media feeder capacity of this printer is very impressive, with 1,250 sheets in total. The package comes with both drivers and utilities.
The first print out time of Samsung ML-1915 is pretty fast for a printer in its class, with only 10 seconds. The size is good enough for small offices, with 16.09 lbs. in weight, and 15.3 x 7.8 x 14.2 inches in depth, height, and width respectively. You do not need to prepare the extra room to place this machine unless you purchase more than one device. The monthly duty cycle suits its function as an office printer for smaller scale, with 10,000 pages per month.
The printing method used by Samsung ML-1915 is a mono laser. This printer is compatible with Windows (XP or up). It can print on various media types, including recycled paper, plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes.
Samsung ML-1915 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1915, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1915 Series Print Driver Windows UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1915 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1915 SAMSUNG EASY PRINTER MANAGER||V1.05||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1915
Samsung ML-1915 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1915 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1915 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1915 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1915
Samsung ML-1915 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1915 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1915 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1915 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.