Samsung ML-2010R: A Fast Personal Printer for Your Daily Printing Needs
In this modern era, computers have become integral parts of our life. Due to this trend, the needs of the printer are also increasing. Samsung understands this and launched Samsung ML-2010R to answer the challenge. Using mono laser as its printing technology, this machine uses around 300 watts power during operation and 6 watts during standby mode. This is considerably high for a personal printer. This machine is able to print with the speed up to 20 pages per minute for A4 paper and 22 pages per minute for Letter paper.
The total media capacity of Samsung ML-2010R is suitable for its function as a personal printer, with 150 sheets in total. It supports several media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, and envelopes. This machine is equipped with USB as its connectivity. It is compatible with Windows (98 or up). It is able to print with the resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
If you tend to have a lot of print jobs, Samsung ML-2010R is surely a good choice for you. It is able to print up to 5000 pages in a month. The sound emission is quite loud for a personal printer, with 53 dB noise level.
Samsung ML-2010R Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2010R, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2010R Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010R Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010R Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010R Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010R Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010R Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.01||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010R
Samsung ML-2010R Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2010R driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2010R driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2010R printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010R
Samsung ML-2010R Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2010R driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010R and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.