Samsung ML-2020: A Personal Printer with Great Features
The electronic device is an essential part of our life. The printer is one of them. Samsung, one among the top electronic device manufacturers, understand this condition and launched Samsung ML-2020. This mono laser printer is categorized as a personal printer. Due to its laser printing technology, the power consumption of this machine is quite high for a personal printer, with 310 watts during operation, 30 watts during standby mode, and 1.1 watts during sleep mode.
For the connectivity, Samsung ML-2020 is equipped with USB port, suitable for its function as a personal printer. The first print out time is quite fast, with 8.5 seconds in total. It is able to print with the speed up to 21 pages per minute for Letter paper and 20 pages per minute for the A4 paper. This printer supports various types of media, such as thick paper, archive paper, recycled paper, bond paper, preprinted paper, thin paper, plain paper, cards, labels, cotton paper, and envelopes.
Samsung ML-2020 has Google Cloud Print feature. It means you can directly print from your cloud online services. This machine is compatible with Windows (XP or up). The maximum resolution of this printer is quite standard, with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Samsung ML-2020 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2020, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2020 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2020 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2020 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2020 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2020 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2020 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.01||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2020
Samsung ML-2020 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2020 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2020 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2020 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2020
Samsung ML-2020 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2020 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2020 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2020 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.