Samsung ML-2168: Great Monthly Duty Cycle
Having a printer is almost essential for many offices around the world. To accommodate this condition, Samsung launched Samsung ML-2168. This machine is a mono laser printer for desktop placement. This printer is the most suitable for small offices. It is able to print up to 10,000 impressions per month, which is good for small offices with heavy-duty print jobs. The maximum resolution of this printer is pretty standard for a laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
The first page out time of Samsung ML-2168 is very fast, with only 8.5 seconds. This machine is able to print with the speed up to 20 pages per minute for A4. It is able to print on several media types, such as matte paper, envelopes, labels, card stock, and plain paper. The interface of this machine is only USB port, which limits multiple computers to access the printer remotely.
Samsung ML-2168 is compatible with Windows operating systems. The design of this machine is very compact, with only 4 kg in weight and 178 x 331 x 215 mm in height, width, and depth respectively. You do not need to prepare the extra room to install this machine. It produces 50 dB noise level during operation.
Samsung ML-2168 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2168, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2168 Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2168 Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2168 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2168 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2168 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2168 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2168
Samsung ML-2168 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2168 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2168 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2168 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2168
Samsung ML-2168 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2168 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2168 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2168 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.