Samsung ML-2525W: A Workgroup Printer with Great Accessibility
A printer is one of many electronic devices that cannot be separated from our daily life. Thus, the demands keep on increasing each year. Samsung released Samsung ML-2525W to keep up with this condition. The size for this printer is pretty compact, with 14.2 x 15.3 x 7.8 inches in dimensions. With this size, it won’t take too much space in your room. The monthly duty cycle for this machine is designed to fit its role as a workgroup printer, with up to 12,000 pages per month.
Samsung ML-2525W can be slightly noisy during operation because it produces around 50 dB. You may want to reconsider to buy this device if you are a late night worker. It is also compatible with the various operating system, such as Windows (2000 and above). It is also able to handle up to 250 sheets, which enhance its value as a workgroup printer.
The maximum resolution for Samsung ML-2525W is pretty good compared to its competitors, with up to 1200 dpi. It is also pretty fast, with the speed up to 24 pages per minute for both A4 papers and Letter A Size papers. This printer is very suitable for workgroups due to its USB port, LAN, and wireless connectivity.
Samsung ML-2525W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2525W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2525W Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2525W Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2525W Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.01||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2525W
Samsung ML-2525W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2525W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2525W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2525W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2525W
Samsung ML-2525W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2525W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2525W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2525W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.