Samsung ML-2540: Recommended for Basic Printing Needs
In the era of technology, the use of electronic devices, including printer, is inevitable in our life. Samsung understands this, and thus released Samsung ML-2540. The first print out time of this machine is pretty fast, with 9 seconds only. It uses a mono laser as its printing technique. For the interface, this printer only has a USB port, which may limit its accessibility to multiple computers remotely. This machine can print with the speed up to 24 pages per minute for both Letter and A4 paper.
The total media capacity of Samsung ML-2540 is good enough to accommodate standard office needs, with 250 sheets. This machine supports various media types, including cotton paper, transparencies, envelopes, thin paper, labels, thick paper, plain paper, and recycled paper. It is compatible with Windows (XP or later). In a month, it can handle up to 12,000 pages print jobs.
The design of Samsung ML-2540 is considerably compact compared to its competitors, with 14.1 x 7.8 x 15.3 inches in width, height, and depth respectively, and 15.87 lbs. in weight. It does not need too much space in your room. To sum up, this machine is a recommended product for small offices with basic printing needs.
Samsung ML-2540 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2540, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2540 Driver Windows 10||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2540 Driver Windows 8||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2540 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2540 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2540 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2540 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.11||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2540
Samsung ML-2540 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2540 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2540 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2540 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2540
Samsung ML-2540 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2540 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2540 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2540 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.