A Short Review of Samsung SL-M3820ND
Samsung SL-M3820ND prints at a maximum printing speed of 38 pages per minute. The first print is out in 6.5 seconds. It has a maximum duty cycle of 80,000 pages per month. The unit is equipped with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and a processor of a 600 MHz clock speed. Mobile printing is accommodated by PrinterOn Print, Google Cloud Print, Samsung Cloud Print, Mobile Apps, Mopria, and Apple AirPrint. Its networking is supported by an auto-crossover Ethernet and a 10100 Base-TX Ethernet. Connectivity is supported by a Fast Ethernet port and a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
Samsung SL-M3820ND is compatible with operating systems of MS Windows XP (32/64 bit), 2003 Server (32/64 bit), Vista (32/64 bit), 2008 server (32/64 bit), 7 (32/64 bit), 2008 Server R2, 10 (32/64 bit), 2012 Server, as well as 2016 Server. If I equipped with a memory of 128 MB size and supports up to 512 MB size of memory.
Samsung SL-M3820ND handles media through an input tray of 250 sheets capacity, a multipurpose tray of 50 sheets capacity, and an output bin of 150 sheets capacity. It consumes 700 watts when operational, 10 watts in standby mode, and 1.1 watts in sleep mode.
Samsung SL-M3820ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M3820ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3820ND Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820ND Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820ND Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820ND Filter Driver for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820ND Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820ND Laser Printer Driver for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3820ND
Samsung SL-M3820ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M3820ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M3820ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M3820ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3820ND
Samsung SL-M3820ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M3820ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M3820ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M3820ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.