Enjoy Working with Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870
Samsung SL-M3870 has features such as Save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, scan to folder, Rendering Engine for Clean Page (RECP) technology, scan to FTP, as well as scan to SMB. It consumes 1.1 watts in sleep mode, 10 watts in standby mode, and 700 watts when operational. It has a copier that works at a maximum speed of 38 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It delivers its first copy in 10 seconds. It features functions such as collation copy, ID card copy, 4-up, and 2-up.
Samsung SL-M3870 prints at a maximum speed of 38 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, as well as Windows 8. The unit emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 58 dB when operational.
Samsung SL-M3870 supports the use of archive paper, bond paper, thin paper, transparencies, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, preprinted paper, recycled paper, as well as thick paper. It is of 163-inch width, 16.6-inch depth, 17.7-inch height, and 33.4 lbs weight.
Samsung SL-M3870 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M3870, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3870 Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870 Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870 Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870 Filter Driver for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870 Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870 Laser Printer Driver for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3870
Samsung SL-M3870 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M3870 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M3870 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M3870 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3870
Samsung SL-M3870 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M3870 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M3870 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M3870 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.