What You Can Get from Samsung SL-M3870FW
Samsung SL-M3870FW comes with features such as Save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, scan to folder, scan to network, and Google Cloud Print ready. It has a maximum duty cycle of 80000 pages per month. The copier of this unit works at a maximum copying speed of 40 pages per minute on a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The copier features functions such as Edge Erase and ID card copy. The unit consumes 1.6 watts when in sleep mode, 10 watts in standby mode, and 700 watts when operational.
Samsung SL-M3870FW prints at a maximum printing speed of 40 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It emits a noise level of 57 dB when operational. The laser printer is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, as well as MS Windows Server 2008 R2.
Samsung SL-M3870FW supports printing on bond paper, card stock, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, as well as transparencies. It also comes with a scanner of a1200 x 1200 optical resolution and a fax machine with a 33.6 kbps transmission speed.
Samsung SL-M3870FW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M3870FW, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3870FW Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870FW Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870FW Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870FW Filter Driver for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870FW Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870FW Laser Printer Driver for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3870FW
Samsung SL-M3870FW Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M3870FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M3870FW driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M3870FW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3870FW
Samsung SL-M3870FW Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M3870FW driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M3870FW driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M3870FW and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.