Fast Printing with Samsung SCX-5835NX
Samsung SCX-5835NX is a monochrome printer that works at a maximum printing speed of 33 pages per minute. The printer features an automatic duplex printing system and works at a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It delivers its first print in 8.5 pages. The unit also comes with a scanner of 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution. This optical resolution can be enhanced to 4800 x 4800 dpi. It works with CCD sensor. The unit is equipped with a copier that boasts functions such as ID copy, 2-up, 4-up, poster copy, clone copy, collation copy, auto-fit, book copy, margin shift, covers, transparencies, booklet, erase edge, book center erase, page numbering, time & date stamp, ID stamp, and erase background.
Samsung SCX-5835NX has a copier that works at a maximum speed of 33 pages per minute on a maximum copying resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The first copy is delivered in 9.5 seconds.
Samsung SCX-5835NX features a fax machine that can save up to 200 locations on its speed dial. The unit is fitted with a maximum memory of up to 512 MB and a hard disk drive of 80 GB. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Samsung SCX-5835NX Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-5835NX, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-5835NX Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-5835NX Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-5835NX Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)||V3.21||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-5835NX
Samsung SCX-5835NX Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-5835NX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-5835NX driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-5835NX printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-5835NX
Samsung SCX-5835NX Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-5835NX driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-5835NX driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-5835NX and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.