Positive Sides of Samsung SCX-6555N Monochrome Printer For Your Office
The Samsung SCX-6555N black multifunction printer is designed to be in your office. From its look, the dimension is quite big and perfect for business. In addition, the printer performance is meant for your busy office. Having it in your office will make your job done effectively. If you are still in doubt, this article will show you the good things of this multifunction printer.
This printer is geared up with three different document handling functions. You can use it for a printer, copier, as well as scanner. However, this series is not equipped with a fax. The Samsung SCX-6555N offers you with a durable performance during the working days with a 500 MHz processor. There is also a network connectivity option for this series. Ethernet as the network lets you share the printer with colleagues up to 15 users. A 7-inches touch screen will make the printer operation easy.
Moreover, working with the printer means you have a great productivity. The print speed delivers up to 45 monochrome pages per minute. The Samsung SCX-6555N printer also offers a great monthly duty cycle up to 250000 pages. For the print quality, your document results will get a professional look with 4800 x 4800 dpi.
Samsung SCX-6555N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-6555N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-6555N Driver Windows 10||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-6555N Driver Windows 8||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-6555N Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-6555N Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-6555N Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-6555N Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.12||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-6555N
Samsung SCX-6555N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-6555N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-6555N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-6555N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-6555N
Samsung SCX-6555N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-6555N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-6555N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-6555N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.