Fast Printer from Samsung SF-750 for Your Office Need
A fast printer is something that many people need at the office. For those who have the same needs, the Samsung SF-750 is one nice printer that you can get for your office. That is because this printer has the nice printing speed that will help you to print a lot of documents in a short time at the office.
If you are curious, the maximum printing speed of this printer is about 17 pages in a minute and that means this printer is able to fully print a page within three seconds. It is true that there are many other printers that can give you the faster printing speed compared to this Samsung SF-750. However, you need to also understand that those printer has a lot more expensive price so that this printer is still considered as one of the best on the class.
As an addition to that, this printer is not only printing but also faxing and copying. That means you can simply say that Samsung SF-750 offers you some nice functions in one machine with the nice features and affordable price. Do you really think that you can find the better offer compared to the one that this printer has?
Samsung SF-750 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SF-750, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SF-750 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|SF-750 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|SF-750 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|SF-750 Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|SF-750 Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|SF-750 Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SF-750
Samsung SF-750 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SF-750 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SF-750 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SF-750 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SF-750
Samsung SF-750 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SF-750 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SF-750 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SF-750 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.