Small Power Consumption in Samsung SF-760
It is something that you cannot deny that a printer with a lot of functions will consume a lot of power. Even though, that does not mean that Samsung SF-760 is totally similar with all of those multifunction printers out there. That is because this printer from Samsung offers you the considerably low power consumption so that you will not need to worry about power consumption when you are using this printer.
You need to know that the average power consumption of the multi-function printer is reaching 450 watts. That number is considerably large if you want to compare it with the power consumption of Samsung SF-760. That is because this printer from Samsung only needs about 310 watts to fully operate. That means you can simply save up to 140 watts power consumption when you are using this printer.
You will not need to worry about the performance of this printer. That is because even though this Samsung SF-760 does not consume a lot of power, the performance of this printer is still considered as something nice. You can be sure that you will not be disappointed by the performance that you can get from this printer from Samsung.
Samsung SF-760 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SF-760, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SF-760 Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SF-760 Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SF-760 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SF-760 Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SF-760 Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SF-760 Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SF-760
Samsung SF-760 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SF-760 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SF-760 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SF-760 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SF-760
Samsung SF-760 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SF-760 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SF-760 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SF-760 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.