Samsung ML-1910: A Decent Printer for Small Offices
As one among the leading printer producers, Samsung understands the current increasing demands of printers. Thus they decided to launch Samsung ML-1910 to accommodate these demands. This machine is slightly heavier than its competitor, but still light enough for personal and small office use, with only 7.25 kg in weight. Its size is also pretty compact, with 360 x 197 x 389 mm in width, height, and depth respectively. The sound emission of this machine is not too loud nor too quiet, with 50 dB noise level.
Samsung ML-1910 is compatible with Windows operating system. This machine is equipped with USB as its interface, suitable for its function as a personal printer. The power consumption of this device is quite high due to its laser technology, with 400 watts during operation. It supports several media types, including matter paper, cardstock, envelopes, transparencies, glossy paper, labels, and plain paper. The maximum resolution is quite average, with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
In a month, Samsung ML-1910 is able to print up to 10,000 pages, which is very impressive for decent office use. It is able to print with the speed up to 18 pages per minute. It only takes 9 seconds for the first page out time.
Samsung ML-1910 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1910, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1910 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1910 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1910 Driver Windows 7||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1910 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1910 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1910 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.11||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1910
Samsung ML-1910 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1910 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1910 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1910 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1910
Samsung ML-1910 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1910 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1910 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1910 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.